Monday, November 1, 2010

All Time - Love Songs [English]


Hello - Lionel Richie
Nothing Gonna - Glen Medeiros
Because U luv me - Celine Delon
Everything I do - Bryan Adams
My Heart Will Go on - Celine Delon
Unbreak My Heart - Toni Braxton
Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
When I Need U - Rod Stewart
Careless Whisper - George Michael
Please Forgive Me - Bryan Adams
U R Not Alone - M J
Hotel California - Eagles
Words - Boyzone
Paint My Love - M L T R
Now And Forever - Richard Marx
Show Me the Meaning - Backstreet Boys
As Long As U Luv Me - Backstreet Boys
Dont U Forget - Enrique Iglesias
Was It Something I Didn't Say - 98 Degrees
Forever Love - Gary Barlow
Hero - Enrique Iglesias
Close My Eyes - Momer Inayat[Pakisthan]
One Love - Blue
Sorry - Akon
Dont Matter - Akon
I Wanna Luv U - Akon
Quit Playing Games - Backstreet Boys
I Would Do Anything For Love - Meat Loaf
I Will Always Love U - Whitney Houston
I Juz Cant Stop Loving U - M J
Liberian Girl - M J
Love Story - Taylor Swift

No comments:

Post a Comment